MUST READ – Online Application Process:
- Apply online
- Complete payment
- Landlord will contact you directly with the results. If you have not heard from your landlord/agent within 4 business days you may want to contact them.
We are committed to equal housing and we fully comply with the Federal Fair Housing Act (FFHA). We do not discriminate against persons because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, and familial status, gender of origin, national origin, or age. We also comply with all state and local fair housing laws. We offer application forms to everyone who requests one. Each occupant over the age of 18 must complete an application and pay the application fee.
Please have the following information before proceeding:
- Residence History/Landlord Info: Name, phone, email
- Employment History: Name, Contact, Start Date, Salary
- Additional occupants information: Name, Email
- Dependent Information: Name, age
- Emergency Contact Information: Name, phone, email
Approval is based on:
– Credit payment history
– Employment verification/history
– Income verification
– Rental history
– Criminal background check
– Terrorist database search
Acknowledgement and Representation:
1) Signing this application (electronic or otherwise) indicates that applicant has had the opportunity to review landlords tenant selection criteria, which is listed above and available upon request. The Tenant selection criteria may included factors such as criminal history, credit history, current income and rental history.
2) Applicant understand that providing inaccurate or incomplete information is grounds for rejection of this application and forfeiture of any application fee and may be grounds to declare applicant in breach of any lease the applicant may sign.
3) Applicant represents that the statements made in this application are true and complete.