The most accurate way to retrieve identity information is by Consent Based Social Verification, or CBSV. This method searches an individuals identity by verifying the applicants information with the Social Security Administration Master file and Death Index. This method requires a separate form during the time of hire and must be physically signed by the applicant in order to process. Below you’ll find some helpful information about why you should –
- Studies show an increasing number of applicants use fake or fraudulent identities that appear valid.
- Despite Legaslation, perpetrators easily exploit system vulnerablities. Unless you are using CBSV!
- The use of blended identifiers called, “Synthetic Identity Theft” will pass through your current process.
- False, Manipulated, and Stolen Identities have polluted the credit industry
- Identity thieves know current methods are flawed
- Companies are exposed to potential damage and losses caused by identity thieves.
HOW CAN CONSENT BASED SOCIAL VERIFICATIONS HELP?
- CBSV mitigates the risk of fraud and identity theft by reducing negligent hires, wasted hours spent training, etc.
- CBSV is 100% accurate when matching Name, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, and Death Indicator
- CBSV is valid post-hire and should be run on all current employees to ensure you have an authorized workforce.
- Consent Based Social Verification is the ONLY accurate method for verifying identity.
- Click Here to see how user friendly the verification process is. SAMPLE REPORT
A google search reveals there are stolen identities ready and waiting for crooks to buy online. Credit Profiles Numbers, or CPN’s are sweeping their way across the country. A credit profile number is a number that is formatted to look like a Social Security Number (SSN), and many times these are actual SSN’s that are stolen. The easiest way to use real SSN’s is to use a child’s or elderly person’s social security number. These have less activity and thieves can operate for longer periods of time without getting caught. A child that had their SSN stolen from the age of 10 to 15 will not find out until he/she turns 18 that their identity was used and their credit is wrecked. Contact us today for more information about how to conduct a Consent Based Social Verification on your new hires and existing personnel. Visit our Employment Screening Page for more information – Click Here.